Il n’y a pas de plus grand amour que de donner sa vie pour ses amis . Jn 15:13 *
Elderly priest, 86, is ‘beheaded’ by two ISIS knifemen shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ after they took nuns and worshippers hostage at French church: Police shoot both attackers dead then search for bombs
- Priest had throat cut while another hostage is fighting for life after knifemen burst into Normandy church at 9am
- Reports that one of the attackers shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ as they launched attack at Gambetta Church near Rouen
- Vatican has condemned the ‘barbaric’ killing of the 86-year-old priest and an anti-terror investigation is underway
- ISIS claim responsibility for the atrocity while Francois Hollande says France is ‘at war’ with the terror group
- One attackers lived locally and had electronic tag having been jailed in France for trying to travel to Syria in 2015
Father Jacques Hamel is a martyr for Christ. Sadly, the people of the free world may not be able to help the masses of refugees from Islamic nations, as the price is too high.
What is the solution?
*There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. – John 15:13